County COVID-19 Public Health Resources
State & Federal Updates on Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19):
- California Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response, a comprehensive and consumer-friendly clearinghouse for COVID-19 updates from the state of California
- White House Coronavirus Guidelines
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention updates on COVID-19
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention tips on prevention
- California Department of Public Health updates on COVID-19
- Senate Democrats Focus Page for resources and guidance on COVID-19
State Resources for Employers & Employees:
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention interim guidance for Businesses and Employers
- U.S. Department of Labor resources for employers and employees
- Cal/Osha guidance on requirement to protect workers from COVID-19
- Labor & Workforce Development Agency resources for employers and employees
- Governor’s Office of Business and Economic Development resources for employers and employees
- California Employment Development Department disability/paid family leave benefits & unemployment insurance benefits for COVID-19
State & Federal Resources for Small Businesses:
- U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) Disaster Loan Program provides low-interest disaster loans to help businesses and homeowners recovery from declared disasters.
- U.S. Small Business Administration Economic Injury Disaster Loans help businesses directly and indirectly impacted by the disaster. Loans are limited to $2 million or less.
Resources for California Schools:
- California Department of Education COVID-19 updates
- Resources for educators during the COVID-19 crisis
- Resources for families during the COVID-19 crisis
State Services Impacted by COVID-19:
- California Department of Motor Vehicles is allowing customers avoid coming to a DMV office for 60 days. Customers whose transactions require an in-office visit will be served on an appointment only basis. In the meantime, many services are being offered online.